Donna M. Stark pursued her career in both Textile Design and Fashion and knits and millinery
* 1973 - 76, Graduated in Textile design with a 3 Year diploma @ Sheridan School of Design in Mississauga, Ontario,
* 1976 to 79, graduated with a 3-year Diploma @ Sheridan School of Fashion & Knits in Oakville, Ontario.
* 1979- Associate member of WCFDA
(Western Canadian Fashion Designers Association) till 1990.
* 1980 to 1990 - Textile instructor @ Fraser Valley University to 1st and 2nd year Fashion Students and taught textle techniques @ Vancouver School Board Night courses for 10 years.
* 1990 to 97, Sold at a high-end Boutique @ Halikani Hotel in Ohau, Hi, along with top Artisans in Hawaii at the Pacific HandCrafter shows.
* 1979 to 2023, Sold in Washington's top Craft Fairs and throughout BC along with Butchart Gardens Artisan Store, and many other boutique stores throughout the Lower Mainland of BC.
Art 2 Wear
Each garment starts with white silk that is transformed into a beautiful vibrant colour from the process of hand-painting, tie-dyeing, dying, and brush strokes that give each garment that special unique " Art 2 Wear" look in all her clothing and accessory line for that special person and occasion.